LUCKY DAY FOREVER LUCKY DAY FOREVER

This simply blew my mind.

The beginning started out like a standard "worker class in a dystopian society", but the more I watched, the more interesting it became. The soundtrack is simply amazing, and the whole project is very inspirational.

I love how you express that everything about White Society is just a facade, something completly artificial and fabricated.

StarWars: A New Knight I StarWars: A New Knight I

Nicely done!

Thanks for the shout into my inbox!

It's actually getting better with every iteration, and I can see how it's got a lot better since the first version. It's not smooth yet, but that's to be expected since you use a lot of movie cut-out stuff, but you're getting there!

the-fridge86 responds:

No problem. Thanks, I'm always trying to improve. Watch this space!

Repercussions of Evil Repercussions of Evil

I remember when this became my all-time favorite literary piece. Such a deep psychological scenario.

Phobotech responds:

lol, I read that analyzation about how it represents the deep struggle of good vs. evil, and the Freudian conflicts with his father. I tried to implement hints of that "deepness" with body language and shadows.

...Oh, who am I kidding, this was a fun sandwich. :D

A Fable II Experience 2 A Fable II Experience 2

Hah!

I think what makes your animation funny is that how you kind of present simple things in a funny way, with all the hilarious dialogue surrounding them. It's very humorous.

And giraffe.

Shower Products for Men Shower Products for Men

I MUST BUY SHOWER PRODUCTS

I never knew that my showering experience was so lacking on every front. I must buy every single one of these products. IS THERE A POWERTHIRST BUNDLE?

Gone Too Far Too Gone Too Far Too

Funny.

Smooth animation, I liked how it looked.

And the song is a good choice. It makes the main zombie villainous and entertaining at the same time.

Drunk Science Drunk Science

Oh man

That was actually hilarious. And what's up with those ducks?

Ravine Madness Ravine Madness

Hah!

That's very cool, you even replicated how the light gun detects light at the Duck Hunt part.

Rapheus responds:

Oh absolutely! It wouldn't be a Duck Hunt cameo without Light Gun action!

Awesome Reach Awesome Reach

Fitting

This isn't exactly like the older Awesome shows, but it still perfectly conveys the truth, so I think it's still awesome.

Zetabrand - Initiation Zetabrand - Initiation

It looks good.

It looks enjoyable stick animation but I have one complaint: the music choice is the biggest cliché one can pull off. Please, next time avoid using Three Days Grace, Linkin Park, Drowning Pool, or Evanescence.

Ichimaruu responds:

I'm sorry I just.. don't listen to music.. I don't enjoy it, I just find something that fits roughly, but because I don't know any of the bands i have no background knowledge at all ><