TGF2 Platform Game Demo TGF2 Platform Game Demo

Nice demo

It's a nice way to demonstrate this neat toolset, altough I would have included sound too!

And also, in the full demo, you forgot the handle the case where you fall down, meaning it doesn't respawn the character.

Notebook Wars Notebook Wars

Nice game

It's a nice game, very simple, but good at that. I like the choice of visual style, anyone can make these drawings, and it looks stylish.

Upupup2 Upupup2

Well done

It's a well done game, but it needs refinement. The fundamentals are good, but you should give more specific challenges. Either have a time high score, or set a time limit for the player.

Change to keyboard controls, maybe you could even add some powerups, OR penalties in some way. You know, spice up the basics.

Ninja Katana Ninja Katana

Some suggestions.

The game looks good in terms of art, but there are a few things that kind of disappointed me.

First the game starts to lag bad at some points, and I suspect bad optimization here, I think you should look into it.

The other is the clunky control scheme which is not really comfortable, and doesn't react quickly enough in such a game.

Ledge: The Spirit Stone Ledge: The Spirit Stone

Potential

Your engine works great, so you wouldn't even have to code too much to expand on this, just make more content.

Click Hero Click Hero

Nice

Nice and simple game, but I had one issue. I chose Click mode, and when my game was finished, I had no option to go back to the menu and player another game. It's not convenient to reload the game every time.

Madness God of Dissonance Madness God of Dissonance

Lacks a few things.

You know, the game is well made, but there is one thing: the lack of real challenge. You can simple right arrow punch your way through most of the challenges, and there is no option on how to approach a given situation.

You need to improve on features.

Android-Music responds:

You've got a point. I doubt I can do anything else with this part but second part will be more fun.

Miami Shark Miami Shark

That was rather epic.

Good thing I can touch type, my monitor blew up.

Sydney Shark Sydney Shark

Fuck yes.

Hell yeah, that shark is manly as fuck, you can't go wrong with shark. I'm not surprised you can't die in the game, no one kills a manly shark.

But yeah, this game is a very well done game.

Boring Game Boring Game

Boring review.

I think this boring game is rather boring me in an entertaining boring. Bore.