The Adventure Ends The Adventure Ends

Hah! To be honest, I didn't expect much from a reversed version of the same track, but actually, this is pretty neat!

GamekrazzyProduction responds:

I know right! It just seems to be something I have a knack for. Considering this is not my first song I have done that is the reverse of another song. :P

Another Adventure Another Adventure

First of all, thank you for chosing (and liking) my song enough to remix it!

You definitely did a good job on it, I really love the retro feel of the whole thing, very good choice of instruments! :D Keep up the good work!

GamekrazzyProduction responds:

:P I should be the one thanking you for letting me remix it! Thanks for reviewing too!

Nevaeh Nevaeh

Nice song

Actually this is a nice song, but also feel that it's wasted potential in it's current shape.

There are a myriad of paths which you could take to expand this song, you could build on both the atmosphere it creates, and the multi-layered nature of the composition.

I think you should return to this for some more before calling it complete!

GamekrazzyProduction responds:

Yeah, I should have messed with it a bit more. Heh, maybe I will! Thanks for the insight!

Mountainside Stream Mountainside Stream

Interesting

Interesting, It has a rather unique sound, I can't name what I was reminded by. And you aren't a bad singer actually! You manage to blend different genres together.

Also the introduction had an air of Akira Yamaoka in it, and the sudden change of direction was very surprising.

I hope my in-depthness encouraged you to check out my compositions as well, I'm definitely going to listen to other songs by you.

My Name is Tom My Name is Tom

How do I not die.

I wonder how you changed your voice into instruments, and what you originally said.

Eat Your Friends Eat Your Friends

Oh wow

I accidentally read "Edit your friends". It would make a great piece, go and make Edit your friends.

But this isn't bad either, it's really jumpy.

Spaceland Spaceland

So basically...

...this is a land. In space?

LuigiSounds responds:

Indeed it is ;)

Magic PBnJ Magic PBnJ

Really a good one.

This is indeed a good song, and the guitar is well played!

Anthem Of Heroes Anthem Of Heroes

Nice melodies.

Really has a good mood, and overall sounds good! I especially liked the intro melody.

NG says that people who liked my song A New Adventure also liked yours! Check it out! :D

incursedfate responds:

I'll definitely check it out. :] Thanks!

-:.Wind of Sorrows.:- -:.Wind of Sorrows.:-

Good song

This is definitely a good piece. Newgrounds shows your song among the ones that are enjoyed by people who liekd my song A New Adventure. :D

Make sure to check it out.

garlagan responds: